Echo 2 channel chip Digital Hearing Aid
Echo is a super powerful model, with 70db’s average gain it can satisfy those who are suffered from severe-profound hearing loss. With the advanced 2 channel chip, Echo performances well on sound process, its size is acceptable among high power models.
- High power and low distortion
- Acceptable size
- Digital with H trimmer and P trimmer
- Optional 3 preset programs to suit different hearing environment
- 675A battery
- Memory switch
- Tele-coil available, compatible with phone calls
Echo is favored by a number of traditional distributors who would choose it to sell to the elder with severe hearing loss. It’s a digital classical BTE with optional earplugs to fix ear canal. The program switch button and rocker volume control is a friendly design for the users.
Our Echo has the following technical features:
- High-performance DSP hearing aid
- 2 channels WDRC multi memories amplifier
- With H trimmer for low frequency cut and P trimmer for Power control
- Adaptive feedback cancellation technology
- 2 channel MPO control
- 3 preset listening programs: normal mode; noise reduction; telephone mode.
Super powerful hearing aid with over 70db’s average gain may not be the best-selling model in the market, but it means a lot to those who are severed by profound hearing loss. Not every factory is able to produce super power hearing aids with low distortion, because it commonly requires a high-level chip and design. If you are the distributor who are facing the elder user or severe hearing lost users, we recommend our Echo to be added into your product line.