Portable Diagnostic Audiometer (With built-in Lithium battery)
- Ideal for hearing diagnostic work in schools, medical centers, hospitals or enterprises.
- Stylish appearance design, compact and lightweight, portable and convenient, built-in battery.
- Test function: air conduction (AC), bone conduction (BC).
- With built-in microphone or external goose neck microphone (optional), easy to communicate with the tester.
- With standard USB 2.0 data interface, the audiometry data can be saved after connecting to the workstation.
- Custom report Logo and name can be set through the workstation, and A4 or B5 format report can also be generated.
2 independent output channels digital device
Test frequency range
Air conduction: 125Hz~8000Hz;
Bone conduction: 250Hz~6000Hz
Test hearing level
Air conduction: -10~110 dB
Bone conduction: -10~60dB
Built-in microphone, easy to converse with users (0-20 intensity adjustable)
USB data transfer interface, can transfer data to computer, and also can set up personalized print reports.
Both Air conduction and bone conduction can do masking
Air conduction earphone(L/R), Bone conduction earphone(L/R), Insert earphone, Insert masking.
TDH 39 type earphone (standard configuration) Ear~Tone 5A Insert earphone (Optional);
B71 type bone conduction earphone (standard configuration) Monitor function: Optional
Responser hand switches
Protect the tester’s hearing from damage as much as possible
nominal voltage 7.4V/5000mAh;
continuous operation≥8 hours,
standby operation mode≥ 1 week